Required Admission Documents
Summary of the requested admission documents
Deadline: 30th April, 10:00 CEST (Prague time zone)
List of the admission documents:
- Appendix to the application form
- Copy of passport
- Documents proving complete secondary education – the only exception to the deadline of 30th April
Application fee confirmation – via email, only on a request of the IBB office
Way of submission:
- The appendix to the application form and copy of the passport need to be uploaded into an applicant’s e-application in the InSIS by the application deadline.
- The scanned copies of the documents proving complete secondary education need to be uploaded into an applicant’s e-application in the InSIS as soon as they are available to an applicant (i.e. when the secondary school issues them) and, more importantly, hard copies need to be delivered by 1st August
Details on the individual requested documents:
E-application + Appendix to the application form
- IBB requires registration of an e-application and submission of the so-called Appendix to the Application Form.
Copy of your passport
- Submit a copy of your passport. It is crucial to check the validity of your passport, especially the “expiry date”. The most important moment for the students applying for the visa.
Documents proving complete secondary education
- There is a dedicated section on our website dedicated to requirements on documents proving complete secondary education.
- The application deadline of 30th April, 10:00 CEST (Prague Time Zone), does not apply to the submission of the documents proving an applicant’s secondary education since we know that a lot of secondary schools issue school-leaving certificates after 30th April. These documents are the only exceptions to the application deadline.
- The hard copies of the documents proving an applicant’s secondary education are required by 1st August.
We do NOT take into consideration any other documents, such as language certificates proving your proficiency level, or letters of recommendation. Please, do not submit any documents which are not explicitly required.