Required Admission Documents
Summary of the requested admission documents
Deadline: 30th April, 10:00 CEST (Prague time zone)
Form: only electronical (scanned copies), hard copies are NOT required
Way of submission: upload the documents to your e-application in InSIS
List of the admission documents:
- Appendix to the application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of passport
- Application fee confirmation – via email, only on a request of the IBB office
- Documents proving complete secondary education – the only exception to the deadline 30th April; hard copies required by 1st August
+ Entrance exam documents
- Cover letter
Details on the individual requested documents
E-application + Appendix to the application form
- IBB requires registration of an e-application and also submission of the so-called Appendix to the Application Form.
- Submit your structured Curriculum Vitae. For a structure inspiration, you can look at Europass CV (you can google it).
Copy of your passport
- Submit a copy of your passport. It is crucial to check the validity of your passport, especially “expiry date”. The most important moment for the students applying for the visa.
- Submit a cover letter. Tell us about your skills and motivation why you apply particularly for IBB program.
- Submit an essay on a prescribed economic topic. The topics are available in the Appendix to the Application Form.
Documents proving complete secondary education
- There is a special section on our website dedicated to requirements on documents proving complete secondary education
- The application deadline 30th April, 10:00 CEST (Prague Time Zone), does not apply to the submission of the documents proving an applicant’s secondary education since we know that a lot of secondary schools issue the school-leaving certificates after 30th April. These documents are the only exceptions to the deadline.
- The hard copies of the documents are required by 1st August.