Extraordinary measure of Rector – entry of students to VŠE campus in Žižkov from May 17, 2021
With effect from May 17, 2021, entry to the VŠE premises is permitted only to VŠE students who have no symptoms of Covid-19 disease and who submit:
- confirmation of a negative result of the antigen test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus or the RT-PCR test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus issued by a testing point or displays an SMS message of a negative test result on a mobile phone (test must not be older than 7 days) or
- a certificate issued by a health service provider stating that they have undergone Covid-19 disease in the last 90 days (the isolation period has elapsed according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, and no more than 90 days have elapsed since the first positive test) or
- a certificate of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic on vaccination against Covid -19 (at least 14 days have passed since the application of the second dose of vaccine, or since the application of the first dose in the case of a single-dose schedule).
VŠE students may enter the VŠE campus only in justified cases where their personal presence at the school is necessary (e.g. practical training, examinations, defense and state final examinations, agreed personal consultations, settlement of study matters, etc.), and use respiratory protection with a respirator of at least FFP2 all the time.
The entry of VŠE students into the campus in Žižkov will be possible only with the VŠE ID/identity card
- entering the Old Building from the Winston Churchill Square only with confirmation of a negative antigen/PCR test result, of Covid-19 disease in the last 90 days, of vaccination against Covid-19 or
- entering the Italian Building. In the testing room, which is located in the premises of the former branch of Česká spořitelna, the University offers students the option of antigen testing for the purchase cost of a test, if the student does not have the necessary confirmation. Due to the limited capacity of antigen testing at VŠE, it is recommended that students come to school with one of the above confirmations.
When leaving school, any exit can be used.
An exception is when students enter the school only to return/pick up books in the library. In this case, they must use the entrance to the Old Building and immediately leave the school building through the same entrance after returning/picking up the books.
Covid-19 testing points for public
Students and employees of the University can use the newly opened Covid-19 testing points for the public directly at the Jarov dormitories – PREVEDIG, Palachova kolej D, priority antigen testing of students and staff Mon 8:00 – 11:00 and Thu 13:00 – 16:00.
Nearest Covid-19 public testing points in the vicinity of VŠE (Žižkov) with testing covered by public health insurance:
- AGEL, Praha 2, Italská 560/37 – priority reservation for VŠE students (instructions available in InSIS)
- Urogyn Medico s.r.o., Praha 2, Wilsonova 301, Hlavní nádraží
- Prof. MUDr. J. Betka ORL s.r.o., Praha 2, Italská
Nearest Covid-19 public testing points in the vicinity of VŠE (Jižní Město) with testing covered by public health insurance:
List of Covid-19 public testing points in Prague and Central Bohemia: covid.praha.eu
We thank all students in advance for respecting this measure, the aim of which is to eliminate the risk of spreading the disease in the VŠE premises and to protect the health of students and employees of the Prague University of Economics and Business.