Hints and tips for online study: Studying Online eBook from Skills for Study Campus
Together with the Skills for Study Campus, we are helping students face the new challenges this year has brought. That’s why you can now find a new eBook in your Skills for Study account Studying Online. The free e-book from Stella Cottrell will help you master:
- Benefits and challenges of online learning
- Netiquette and online communication
- How to make the most of online learning
- How to study together online
- Well-being during online study
If you already use the Skills for Study Campus platform, you can access your e-books directly from the Skills for Study homepage by clicking on the link „Studying online eBook“.
If you do not use Skills for Study yet, register here. All FIR students have access.